It is with great joy  that we celebrate another year of phenomenal WKCE scores. Our tenth grade scores reflect the rich history of educational integrity throughout our academic institution. Over 80% of our students scored proficient or advanced! The other 20% of our students are well on their way to advancement and will be offered a plethora of additional support resources to ensure their short and long term success. Publically recognized success speaks volumes in a world where critics are often determine to downplay the effective and life changing work that can happen on a private Christian campus. This comprehensive test allows us just a snapshot into the measurable goals set before us by the state, the nation and our founder, Bishop Sedgwick Daniels. Parents, you have reason to be extremely proud of your child as well as the academic environment that you have enrolled them. Submitted by sister Roxanne Cardenas.